Welcome to Ross Township
Thank you to all the residents who participated in our Spring 2016 Township Survey.
We have provided a link to a summary of the results. If you would like to see the results in their entirety please stop into the Township Office located at 12086 M-89, Richland, MI to view or obtain a copy.
Ross Township is a General Law Township located in southwest Michigan in Kalamazoo County.
It is located approximately halfway between the cities of Chicago, Il and Detroit, MI just north of Interstate 94. Established in 1839 Ross is one of 15 Townships in Kalamazoo County and contains almost 36 square miles of land and water. Ross is bordered to the North by Barry Township (Barry County), to the South by Charleston Township, to the East by Bedford Township (Calhoun County), and to the West by Richland Township. According to the latest US Census 5,012 people now call Ross Township home. Ross Township is also home to the Village of Augusta.
The mission of Ross Township is to:
- Provide a safe environment in which to live
- Maintain and enhance the rural character and quietude of our community
- Protect all the natural resources
- Respond to the needs of the Township with respect and concern
- Uphold and enforce the Local, State, and Federal laws
12086 M-89, Richland, Mi 49083
Click for weather forecast
• Mon-Thur 9-4:30
• Memorial Day May 30th
• Independence Day July 4th
• Labor Day Sep. 5th
• Noon Nov. 23th
• Thanksgiving Day Nov. 24th
• Christmas Eve Dec. 24th
• Christmas Day Dec. 25th
• New Year's Day Jan. 1st