Things to Do in Ross Township
Visit a Park
The Ross Township Park is open from 9:00 AM to dusk each day in the summer.
The Annual Park Stickers are as follows: Ross Township Resident $15, Out of Township Residents $25. ALL Day Passes are $5 each. You may purchase Annual Passes at the Ross Township Office or from the Park Attendants. If you purchase an Annual Pass at the Park, you will need to pay the $25 fee and come in to our office for your $10 refund.
The park does have bathrooms, picnic tables and grills available. We do not reserve the park for special parties, it is a first come first serve basis.
Here is a list of the Park rules:
- You must have one of the following stickers to enter:
- Annual Sticker attached to inside right windshield
- Daily sticker attached to inside right windshield
- Park pay envelope stub on car dash
- No Lifeguard on duty -- swim at your own risk
- No alcohol, pets, boat trailers, tents, house trailers, or nudity!
- No trespassing after posted hours
- Swim within marked swimming area only
- Fines for violations $75
- No campfires
- All local and state laws apply to behavior within Ross Township Park
12086 M-89, Richland, Mi 49083
Click for weather forecast
• Mon-Thur 9-4:30
• Memorial Day May 30th
• Independence Day July 4th
• Labor Day Sep. 5th
• Noon Nov. 23th
• Thanksgiving Day Nov. 24th
• Christmas Eve Dec. 24th
• Christmas Day Dec. 25th
• New Year's Day Jan. 1st